Taking care of curly hair right means knowing stuff.
For sure our curls need a bit more TLC to be healthy and look their best.
Problem is we aren’t born knowing the styling tips and techniques needed to get them in peak condition and keep them that way. You know nicely defined, mostly frizz free with some shine?
Most only acquire that know how by trial and error over time.
Our hope here is that we can shorten the distance between raw curly hair novice to pro rocker of natural ringlets and bouncy coils.
You in? If so we’ve got a collection of wisdom to make your curls more manageable that you won’t want to miss.
How To Maintain Curly Hair
Admit it. Some days you have to resort to a bun to hide off the charts frizz. That or braids it is.
But did you know things like clumps, flat roots fixes and other tricks can make a huge difference when it comes to taking care of curly hair? Oh yeah not to mention kicking frizz to the curb. Something at the top of most wish lists.
Learn how to get selfie worthy results despite any curly hair struggles you face.
- How To Get Rid Of Frizzy Curly Hair In 5 Minutes
- How To Stop Curly Hair From Frizzing By Changing Your Routine
- Curly Hair Tips: A ‘Must-Know’ Guide
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Working Out With Curly Hair
- How To Take Care of Curly Hair
- Refreshing Don’ts That Dummy Proof Sweaty Curly Hair After a Workout
- Why Is Curly Hair Frizzy? | 12 Proven Ways To Keep It From Frizzing
Styling Techniques and Proven Ways To Style Curly Hair
Bet you’ve learned the hard way that one size fits all solutions don’t apply to naturally curly hair.
Which is why curl-specific styling techniques are super important if you want your curls to look their best.
Sadly many girls with curls are woefully misinformed. Luckily that won’t be you after you take in some of the ideas shared here.
This must see collection of videos and tutorials will insure you’re fluent in things like praying hands, raking scrunching, and finger coiling. Plus you’ll know when to use which and why.
So if you need to know what do in the morning after your shower to end up with a style without frizz these ways to style your curls are more than just good to know. They could be game changers.
- How To Apply Curly Hair Products
- Praying Hands Method For Curly Hair
- How To Apply Gel To Curly Hair For Curls You Can Be Proud Of
- How to Get Curls to Clump For Curly Fabulous Hair
- Roping Curly Hair | Why You Should Try It For Product Application
- Step By Step Squish To Condish
- The Bowl Method For Curly Hair | Your Simple Guide
Curly Hair Solutions and Fixes | Styling Products Edition
Curly hair styling products matter. Surprisingly so.
Fact is few things can affect the outcome of your style time more than the products you use and how you use them.
All the more if humidity is a factor where you live.
Problem is there’s no guarantee that what delivers fab results for your BFF will do the same for you. Which is why you need more than one trick up your sleeve.
Still you can begin to get up to speed on how to use mousse, creams, and gels to help your hair look it’s coily best.
Not to mention you might want to understand more about rocking gel cast, LOC, layering and product cocktails so you can maximize the movement, volume and bounce of your hair. Being a borderline product junky is okay, right?
- Styling Curly Hair With Gel
- Defining Gel For Curly Hair
- How To Use Flaxseed Gel For Curly Or Wavy Hair
- How To Make Flaxseed Gel For Curly Hair
How To Take Care Of Naturally Curly Hair | TLC Routines
As mentioned before TLC counts with curls. Big time.
So does having a repeatable routine. It can go a long way to insure your curls will look more bomb than bombed.
To help we cover the basics including things like pineappling, medusa clipping, refreshing and other after shower moves to make to insure your curls are their tip top sexiest.
- How To Refresh Slept On Curly Hair
- How To Pineapple Hair
- Does Cleaning Conditioner Work?
- Medusa Clipping Short Curly Hair | Fail or Holy Grail?
- Sleeping With Curls | How To Preserve Curly Hair Overnight
Need A Surefire Curly Hair Shower and After Shower Routine?
How you wash your hair is key when it’s curly. So is what you do to it after your shower.
So no look at curly hair solutions is complete without exploring some of the popular techniques like co-washing, plopping, and diffusing.
Laying out what you need to know to get the most out of each. Complete with how-to videos and tips galore worth stealing.
- Pixie Curl Diffusing
- Curly Hair Plopping Overnight
- Diffuser Tips For Curly Hair
- Xtava Black Orchid Diffuser Compatible Dryers PLUS Attaching Hacks
- How To Wet Plop Your Way To Stunning Curls
Like this curly hair resource? Then why not pin it for later for those days your curls won’t cooperate? Cause strong willed curls need strong solutions to bring them back under control. And while you’re at it might be a good idea to follow our Pinterest board for curls so you never miss an idea that can help keep your curls looking their best.